History Level Synchronization
When History Level Synchronization is turned on in the main menu (History - Synchronize Levels) then all History-related windows will automatically switch to have the same Level selected.
- Click menu History - Synchronize Levels to turn History Level synchronization on.
- Click menu History - Summary to display Summary History window and switch to Charts tab.
- Click menu History - My Estimates to display My Estimates window.
- Switch back to Summary History window and select for example Level 8 in Level combo box. You will see that My Estimates window automatically selected row for Level 8 so that you can see your current estimates at the bottom of that window.
- Switch to My Estimates window and select for example row for Level 3. You will see that Summary History window automatically switched to chart for Level 3.
- If you need to compare data from different Levels, simply click menu History - Synchronize Levels again to turn automatic History Level Synchronization off.