Pick 3 Requests

Pick 3 Requests

Postby hawkhunter » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Good Day Stan,

Could it be possible to add the following analysis to the Pick 3 lotteries.

1. A number appearance for overall like in Pick 5 databases instead of just positional?

2. Triples. You stopped at pairs, can we have a triples? there are only 1000 combinations far less than in a Pick 5.

3. Positional pattern I am curious if there would be a way to track or maybe predict it's appearance.
The pattern appears as follows
#1,#2,#3,#2,#1. The first number is drawn four draws later the second number is drawn two draws after appearing.
We just had this sequence today in FL P3 1st position (1/3/2016). Sequence was 7,1,0,1,7.
Obviously you can see the pattern emerging, but curious if there is a relationship to what numbers appear in this sequence most often.
There would be 100,000 combinations possible ranging from 0,0,0,0,0 to 9,9,9,9,9 I'm wondering which ones combine into this pattern most often
and can it be predicted? Being able to predict this sequence would reduce combinations played to a maximum of 100.
hawkhunter

Re: Pick 3 Requests

Postby stan » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:17 pm

hawkhunter wrote:Good Day Stan,

1. A number appearance for overall like in Pick 5 databases instead of just positional?

You can create ten number groups where the first group has numbers 0 only (at all positions), second group would consists of numbers 1, third group would be numbers 2 etc. Then you can track each number regardless which pool it comes from.

2. Triples. You stopped at pairs, can we have a triples? there are only 1000 combinations far less than in a Pick 5.

What would that be good for? There won't be any repeated occurrences of triples in a full wheel generated in the application...

3. Positional pattern I am curious if there would be a way to track or maybe predict it's appearance.
#1,#2,#3,#2,#1. The first number is drawn four draws later the second number is drawn two draws after appearing.
We just had this sequence today in FL P3 1st position (1/3/2016). Sequence was 7,1,0,1,7.
Obviously you can see the pattern emerging, but curious if there is a relationship to what numbers appear in this sequence most often.
There would be 100,000 combinations possible ranging from 0,0,0,0,0 to 9,9,9,9,9 I'm wondering which ones combine into this pattern most often
and can it be predicted? Being able to predict this sequence would reduce combinations played to a maximum of 100.

There are interval details in summary stats that give this information (if I understand your request correctly).
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby hawkhunter » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:20 pm

stan wrote:
hawkhunter wrote:Good Day Stan,

You can create ten number groups where the first group has numbers 0 only (at all positions), second group would consists of numbers 1, third group would be numbers 2 etc. Then you can track each number regardless which pool it comes from.

Stan this worked. Gave me exactly what I was looking for. Thank You.

What would that be good for? There won't be any repeated occurrences of triples in a full wheel generated in the application...

It would give you an appearance average. for example 575 has never appear in over 9000 draws, yet 224 has come up 19 times. it would give us a due cycle to look at for analysis. Just like pairs.

There are interval details in summary stats that give this information (if I understand your request correctly).

What I'm asking Stan is there a way to track the possible sequence combinations. Number of times a specific combination has appeared and how often.

Example does 71017 come up more often than 45054. If 71017 has come up multiple times, what is the average occurrence (how many draws between occurrences)? Does one sequence appear in one position more often than another?
hawkhunter

Postby stan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:20 pm

I'm not sure this is a good idea - how can you predict one particular combination from a list of 100000? It's pretty much the same as predicting which pentad will come up in a 6/xx lottery - adding the last missing number is easy:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby hawkhunter » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Deleted
Last edited by hawkhunter on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawkhunter

Postby stan » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:49 pm

I probably don't understand what you mean by 'sequence'. Can you explain that in a bit more details please?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby hawkhunter » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Sorry Stan,

This was posted under the wrong thread. I thought it deleted, but apparently it hadn't. Please disregard the post from April 2016. I'll try to delete it again.
hawkhunter

Postby hawkhunter » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:14 pm

stan wrote:I probably don't understand what you mean by 'sequence'. Can you explain that in a bit more details please?

I'll try to answer this question.

In a Pick-3 you have 3 numbers drawn. The sequence I'm referring to is in any of the three positions. When looking at the winning numbers table you'll see the numbers "stacked" on top of each other,

I've noticed a pattern or sequence that emerges over five draws in one position and it appears as below.

Draw #5 7
Draw #4 1
Draw #3 4
Draw #2 1
Draw #1 7

On occasion it will appear as.

Draw #5 1
Draw #4 7
Draw #3 4
Draw #2 1
Draw #1 7

I was wondering if there was a way to make the program alert you to this pattern (sequence) on the forth draw so you can filter the 5th draw to using only balls 1 and 7 in this position.
hawkhunter

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi hawkhunter.

->2.Triples.
Use Combined Statistics for triple analysis. Tools->Options->Statistics->Combined Statistics tab. Combine Position 1 + Position 2 + Position 3, for triple stats.

->3.Positional pattern(s).
I don't know of a regular filter way to match vertical patterns(i.e. 1,7,4,1,7) but EL does have a Prediction feature. It can match the last pattern and then display a log of what it found to be the best matches etc. Number Announcers works for one position or all ticket numbers of a single ticket.
tdnl46w

Postby stan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:11 pm

hawkhunter wrote:
stan wrote:I probably don't understand what you mean by 'sequence'. Can you explain that in a bit more details please?

I'll try to answer this question.

In a Pick-3 you have 3 numbers drawn. The sequence I'm referring to is in any of the three positions. When looking at the winning numbers table you'll see the numbers "stacked" on top of each other,

I've noticed a pattern or sequence that emerges over five draws in one position and it appears as below.

Draw #5 7
Draw #4 1
Draw #3 4
Draw #2 1
Draw #1 7

On occasion it will appear as.

Draw #5 1
Draw #4 7
Draw #3 4
Draw #2 1
Draw #1 7

I was wondering if there was a way to make the program alert you to this pattern (sequence) on the forth draw so you can filter the 5th draw to using only balls 1 and 7 in this position.

So you're basically trying to find repeating patterns across several consecutive draws, right? As tdnl64w already posted you can use the pattern matching predictions for this. With strict matching of past values you should be able to get either some predicted value meaning the pattern is repeated or no prediction at all meaning the pattern hasn't been seen before in the lottery history.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests