Expert Lotto 5.6 released

Expert Lotto 5.6 released

Postby stan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:36 am

Expert Lotto version 5.6 has just been released. Click here for the list of new features.

Click menu Help - Check for updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Expert Lotto 5.6 released

Postby motiram » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 am

Hello To All,

Please can any one explain this new feature with example how does, What-if History simulation Works?

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/help/en/h ... at_if.html

Thanks and Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby winsumloosesum » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:46 am

I would be interested also. Can you do a video using this feature Stan?

Thanks!!
winsumloosesum

Postby stan » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:42 pm

winsumloosesum wrote:I would be interested also. Can you do a video using this feature Stan?

It's in the queue.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby andthen » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 am

Re - What If Simulation Button

This is a useful tool, if for any given draw you are confident about the direction one or more history levels might take. For eg if you thought levels 1 and 9 were definitely going to be negative you can set those levels to be negative and then run a what if simulation to give you all the rest of the levels. Hope that helps.
andthen

Postby vsiuluta » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Thanks andthen

But what is the success rate, if for example you manage to guess correctly for the two levels

vsiuluta
vsiuluta

Postby motiram » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Hello andthen,
andthen wrote:Re - What If Simulation Button
This is a useful tool, if for any given draw you are confident about the direction one or more history levels might take. For eg if you thought levels 1 and 9 were definitely going to be negative you can set those levels to be negative and then run a what if simulation to give you all the rest of the levels. Hope that helps.

It is very true that What If Simulation Button is a useful tool, I have broken my head to find ranges following the instructions with the given link below. http://www.expertlotto.com/en/help/en/h ... at_if.html

See below 3 images 01-02-03

Image 01 Expert Lotto 6/49 (Demo Lottery) History Difference with 6 levels
Draw 2010/28 dom 2nd ( 23-29-36-42-44-47) History difference
LEVEL 0 is 13
LEVEL 1 is -14
LEVEL 2 is 27
LEVEL 3 is 17
LEVEL 4 is 3
LEVEL 5 is 8

Image 02 I select in my estimate LEVEL 0 = 13 and LEVEL 2 = 8 And Run the Simulation to get estimation for LEVELS 1-2-3 and 4.

Image 03 after the running Simulation I do not get any result for these LEVELS

Please can you explain how I could do to get correct results

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby andthen » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:19 am

HI Moti

In image #2 i can see that you have selected 6 levels for the what if simulator. If you are only running the simulator for 2 levels, just enter the ranges you think are possible and select only those two levels...you do this with your mouse and they highlight in blue. None of the other levels should be highlighted in blue. Then run the what if simulator and you will find it works!

As for results, well much can depend on what your occurrence thresholds are set at in the tools...i have mine set very lightly, as a result i get quite broad history difference ranges in the simulation, but if i have predicted the range of one or more levels correctly then i can run the filter at 50/51 or even 51/51 (i have 51 levels).

And then
andthen

Postby motiram » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello andthen,
andthen wrote:In image #2 I can see that you have selected 6 levels for the what if simulator. If you are only running the simulator for 2 levels, just enter the ranges you think are possible and select only those two levels...you do this with your mouse and they highlight in blue. None of the other levels should be highlighted in blue. Then run the what if simulator and you will find it works!

Followed your instruction please see the image 02 but no luck, See the image 03

andthen wrote:As for results, well much can depend on what your occurrence thresholds are set at in the tools...I have mine set very lightly, as a result I get quite broad history difference ranges in the simulation, but if I have predicted the range of one or more levels correctly then I can run the filter at 50/51 or even 51/51 (I have 51 levels).

Please tell which filter you run after you have predict one or more range
And What Does mean 50/51 or even 51/51

Andthen, Really I tell you truth I am not much familiar with My Estimate so far I need your help. I want to learn and use it.

Please help when you get time.
I do appreciate your help and time.

Thanks And Regards.
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby andthen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:11 am

Hi Moti

I installed the demo lottery and ran a what if simulation as per your images and it worked fine.

What you do need to do after running the simulation is go to the arrow above the estimates (same line as the what if button is on) and press that it says in a tooltip "set levels in all ranges"..a menu will come up and it will ask what estimates you want to use..select what if and all the levels will then fill with the estimated ranges.

Regards A
andthen

Postby motiram » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello andthen,
andthen wrote:What you do need to do after running the simulation is go to the arrow above the estimates (same line as the what if button is on) and press that it says in a tooltip "set levels in all ranges"..a menu will come up and it will ask what estimates you want to use..select what if and all the levels will then fill with the estimated ranges.

Really I have busted my head to get set estimated ranges. Look image 02 - 03 and – 04
I think I am doing all right as you explain but still do not get them. Hartley thank you very much for your help and time.

Hello Stan,
I think I am doing all the way right as andthen has explained me. But I am not getting result correctly for rest of ranges, After Selecting What If Simulation in the Image-03 I get filled all levels with +49, Result is shown in the Image-04, what do you think I am doing wrong or I have to reinstall Development Build.

Please Suggest

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
04-Result filled After What If Simulation-2.JPG
motiram

Postby vsiuluta » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:26 pm

hi stan

i think i have exactly the same problem as Moti. What he is explaining is exactly what is happening to me as well.
Sometimes i get a +2 filling all the levels and in the min and max.

what also happens to me is such that when i highlight let say two levels which i think are correct, i get only those two levels in the simulation window.

please help what are we doing wrong
vsiuluta

Postby motiram » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Hello Stan,

Just Noticed: That After the running the simulation with 2 predicts levels

I get the range Min=+49 And Max=+49

And when I press what if [simulation] in the “set ranges for all levels”

It fixes +49 for all levels. Please look at in the image-05

So Far I think something is wrong with my dev build installation,

Please give me guidance.?

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby andthen » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 am

You need to have the history summary window open at the same time as my estimates in order for the what if simulation feature to work.

So this is how you do it - step by step:

Open History Summary
Open My estimates
Select with the mouse the level/s you wish to predict yourself.
Input the ranges
They should be highlighted in blue and only these levels. if you have more than one level you will need to "collect" them all using the mouse and control button
Press the What if Simulation Button, select full wheel and i would recommend more than 1 draw..allow maybe 100-150..it needs information to work.
Let it run
Then select the "set ranges in all levels" button
All the levels will then fill (all the levels that you have ticked that is)
If it doesn't work then, then i am not sure what is going on.

Good Luck
andthen

Postby motiram » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:56 am

Hello andthen,
andthen wrote:You need to have the history summary window open at the same time as my estimates in order for the what if simulation feature to work. All the levels will then fill Good Luck

My head is now relaxed, and felling very happy to get it worked perfectly.

The step was missing need to Open History Summary along with My Estimation.

Please see all images below 01-02 and 03 in order and you will see. Now it is working like magic.

My heartily thank to you for giving me your precious time.

Have a good weekend

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Next

Return to News + Announcements