command Tools - Ticket Properties opens Ticket Properties window which
displays statistical properties of a single ticket or draw in currently
- Click menu Tools - Ticket Properties to open this window.
- Click menu Winning Numbers - Show As - Table.
- Click any draw in the Winning Numbers Table window - Ticket Properties window will show its statistical properties.
- Click menu Package - Show As - Table.
- If the Package is empty, click menu e.g. Package - Insert - Random Numbers to insert some tickets.
- Click any ticket in Package Table window - Ticket Properties window will show its statistical properties.
- Switch back to Winning Numbers Table window - Ticket Properties will again show the statistical properties of the selected draw.
- Switching back to Package Table window makes the Ticket Properties window display the properties of the selected Package ticket.
This way you can display statistical properties of any ticket or draw selected in:
Column header in Ticket Properties window shows the winning numbers of
the draw or the numbers of the Package ticket whose statistical
properties are displayed in that window.
You can customize the list of statistical properties using menu Tools - Options - Statistics.
Note: Some statistical properties are organized into categories. Double-click
appropriate table row to expand or collapse that category.