Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby kdsjeter » Thu May 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Da80th wrote:
CARBOB wrote:Thank you very much, they have also hit 5/36, 60 times.



out of how many draws that you get 60 5/36 hit?, e.g. 60 out 100 draws?

da80th


Yes...and what State by the way?
kdsjeter
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 2:32 am

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby CARBOB » Fri May 04, 2012 12:08 am

3944 draws, averages a 5 spot every 65.73 draws, Florida.
CARBOB
 
Posts: 874
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:34 pm

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby germaira » Sat May 12, 2012 1:45 am

kdgjeter, if I use your 9177 file, pardon my ignorance, but what do I do with those numbers?

I'm new to this. I play the Ohio 5/39. Do I enter those numbers somehow in this software and use one of the filters?

I really need some help to get started....something simple to get me started winning.
germaira
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby kdsjeter » Sat May 12, 2012 2:38 am

germaira wrote:kdgjeter, if I use your 9177 file, pardon my ignorance, but what do I do with those numbers?

I'm new to this. I play the Ohio 5/39. Do I enter those numbers somehow in this software and use one of the filters?

I really need some help to get started....something simple to get me started winning.


Germaira ... what the 9177 file is a good base which will guarantee at least one 4/5 hit in each drawing. 5/5 drawings do occur, but less often as this file represents about 1.5% of the total possibilities. So yes you can start by loading this as a ticket file in EL5 and then filter from there.

What I currently do is make several smaller files from the 9177. For example from the 9177 select match numbers filter and select the numbers from 1 to 25 and select match 5 which will produce around 830 numbers. Then I printout the list and then randomly select several from each page sometimes as many as 15 from each page if I feel the drawing will be from 1 to 25. Base that on your budget.

I also do the same procedure and select from 15 to 39 and select match 5 as well and come up with about 832 numbers. Using the same procedure of printing out the list and making random selection from the page.

One other file I create is to first run statistics or Analyze all past winning numbers and then select ticket numbers making sure to select that as one of the statistics to show. From here I sort the list and pick the top 25 occurring numbers. Go back and use the match 5 filter and you get about 829 numbers. Print it out and make your random selections.

Using this process I hit for 1 $400 winner 4/5 here in Maryland Wednesday. So tonight I played from all 3 lists ... checking my tickets now. Hoping for the 5/5 hit soon!
kdsjeter
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 2:32 am

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby blackstar » Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 am

Is is possible to make a file for a 5/31 game?
blackstar
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby kdsjeter » Thu May 17, 2012 8:29 pm

blackstar wrote:Is is possible to make a file for a 5/31 game?


Blackstar ... attached is a 4/5 guarantee file consisting of 3386 numbers. Using the odd/even filter with 2 odd / 3 even and 3 odd / 2 even will reduce it more. Any filtering of the 3386 removes the 4 of 5 guarantee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kdsjeter
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 2:32 am

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby blackstar » Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 am

Kdsjester...thank you for making this for me. I'll give it a whirl and find out.
blackstar
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby jc2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Hey, Kdsjester, your help is very much appreicated!

Is it possible to make such list for 5/45 and 6/52 Lotto?
jc2012
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby jc2012 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:42 pm

One more question, when you produce your lists, do you use statistics for the last, let's say 30 draws, or all the stats?

kdsjeter wrote:
germaira wrote:kdgjeter, if I use your 9177 file, pardon my ignorance, but what do I do with those numbers?

I'm new to this. I play the Ohio 5/39. Do I enter those numbers somehow in this software and use one of the filters?

I really need some help to get started....something simple to get me started winning.


Germaira ... what the 9177 file is a good base which will guarantee at least one 4/5 hit in each drawing. 5/5 drawings do occur, but less often as this file represents about 1.5% of the total possibilities. So yes you can start by loading this as a ticket file in EL5 and then filter from there.

What I currently do is make several smaller files from the 9177. For example from the 9177 select match numbers filter and select the numbers from 1 to 25 and select match 5 which will produce around 830 numbers. Then I printout the list and then randomly select several from each page sometimes as many as 15 from each page if I feel the drawing will be from 1 to 25. Base that on your budget.

I also do the same procedure and select from 15 to 39 and select match 5 as well and come up with about 832 numbers. Using the same procedure of printing out the list and making random selection from the page.

One other file I create is to first run statistics or Analyze all past winning numbers and then select ticket numbers making sure to select that as one of the statistics to show. From here I sort the list and pick the top 25 occurring numbers. Go back and use the match 5 filter and you get about 829 numbers. Print it out and make your random selections.

Using this process I hit for 1 $400 winner 4/5 here in Maryland Wednesday. So tonight I played from all 3 lists ... checking my tickets now. Hoping for the 5/5 hit soon!
jc2012
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby kdsjeter » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:03 am

JC2012

I would not recommend using the last 30 days because the likelyhood of a repeat from the last 30 days of statistics is unlikely.

Although this base pkg for 9177 for 5/39 is good I have found a better approach. Actually I am using only the winning number
history from Bonus Match 5 now. This game has a history of 4155 + draws and the repeats of all 5 numbers is mounting.

I had reduced the 4155 down to 485 and randomly selected 117 numbers from the printout and the winning numbers were
1 line above from one of my selections. Darn it ... just my luck!

So I am playing from the same pool of 485 tonight. I can report on results later. :)
kdsjeter
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 2:32 am

Re: Need Advice for 5/39 Lotto and Help With Filters

Postby kazares » Thu May 24, 2018 7:01 am

Please a need a file for a lotto 6/39 please :(
kazares
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:30 pm

Previous

Return to Tips + Tricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest