Number distributions?

Number distributions?

Postby Hitman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:14 pm

This table shows how many numbers are drawn from the last draw, on every draw, for Poland 20/80 multi.
You can read this table as follow:
As you can see the first row shows 00001000100010000 ---> Which means it has 17 numbers which are unique and not been drawn before in the last ONE draw. Just 3 numbers were already drawn before, just once (impossible to be more than once since you take only last ONE draw). Columns 0 and 1 shows what I already said 17 numbers zero times, 3 numbers 1 time.
And so on.
Next,
This table shows how many times numbers were drawn in the last 3 draw before.
You can read this table as follow:
You cand see columns N1 to N20 for the corresponding numbers which are on the first row as follow:
0 0 2 1 2 0 0 1 1 2 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 1 1 2
For this one you can see on the column 0-1-2-3 the numbers: 8, 8, 4 and 0. This means that in this draw 8 numbers were drawn zero times before in the last 3 draws. 8 numbers were drawn just 1 time in the last 3 draws. 4 numbers were drawn 2 times in the last 3 draws and 0 numbers (none) were repeating on every draw in the last 3 draws.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How can I find out this with Expert Lotto 5 ? It is easy with Excel but just for 1-2-3-5 or even 7 last draws before but it gets really hard for 30 or for 50 or for 100 last draws. How to do it with EL 5?

1. How to create a complex filter to accept only draws which contains 2 to 3 numbers that appeared in the last 3 draws ?
    2. Second, how to know if it is the best to be 2 to 3 numbers that appeared in the last 3 draws instead of 3 to 5 numbers that appeared in the last 3 draws ? Or maybe 1 to 3 ? This is the purpose of this tables I shown above.
Any help, please?

Thank you very much in advance!
Hitman

Re: Number distributions?

Postby stan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:06 pm

Ad 1:
- select Statistical Filter
- choose 3 latest draws
- select Analyze: Ticket Numbers
- set condition Occurrence > 1
- Applies to 2 to 3 in each ticket

Ad 2:
- create a Complex Filter with two statistical filter, one for each set of conditions
- check performance of each statistical filter
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Hitman » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm

stan wrote:Ad 1:
- select Statistical Filter
- choose 3 latest draws
- select Analyze: Ticket Numbers
- set condition Occurrence > 1
- Applies to 2 to 3 in each ticket

Ad 2:
- create a Complex Filter with two statistical filter, one for each set of conditions
- check performance of each statistical filter

How to create a "between" interval rule ?
Let's say I want to create a complex filter to allow all draws which contains between 2 to 5 numbers which have been drawn between 0 to 1 in the last draw ?
I try to add occurrence 2 times like in the picture below but it fails to pass more draws in backtesting if I put even larger boundaries. How to do it?
This one gives more draws to pass in backtest than the choice to put 0 and 1 to occurrence (same sign for both). Why is that since it should give to me more draws at backtesting because of larger interval boundaries instead of a fewer draws to pass ?
Thank you very much!
Hitman

Postby stan » Wed May 01, 2019 11:18 pm

With the settings above you are effectively selecting tickets that have 2 to 5 numbers from the latest draw.
If your strategy is based on the previous (latest) draw only you don't really need statistical filter for that, just use Match Winning Numbers filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests