[Feature Request] - Comprehensive dashboard grid

[Feature Request] - Comprehensive dashboard grid

Postby smokers » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:04 am

Hello all,

Usually I am using excel to consolidate information about predictions(hist and winning numbers) and also various statistics provided by EL. However in terms of centralising information from the various areas of the app alongside with the additional information from the tool tips, EL needs more work. I see that the platform on which EL is build has great capabilities.

For example: there are various predictions each of them either in winning number tabs either in the history tab. Also prediction criterias may deffer, depending of what the user has used as input data. Now it would be great to have those in a sigle screen so that the user could corelate and better assess the data that is visualised. Also keeping the extra information is extremely usefull.

If people find this a good feature please reply here and maybe the dev team may implement it someday :).
smokers

Re: [Feature Request] - Comprehensive dashboard grid

Postby sandybridge » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:26 pm

smokers wrote:Hello all, .....................................
If people find this a good feature please reply here and maybe the dev team may implement it someday :).

I like your idea.
smokers draw a visual scheme please, as you imagine it.
sandybridge

Postby stan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:55 pm

While it idea is really good the actual implementation could be quite difficult. The application consist of several separate modules/plugin so gathering info from such modules into a single location is tricky.
Can you provide some mockup of what you're looking for?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby smokers » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Hi ,
I hope that it is understandable:

smokers

Postby stan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:25 pm

So you're interested in pattern matching predictions only, right? I don't think the prediction results are good enough to deserve such a prominent placement in the application UI.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby smokers » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:43 pm

It was just an idea :). I truly believe that you might know the good enough information that should be in this kind of dashboard. The idea is cross linking pieces of information that have the potential to help the user hit better results even jackpot.
If pattern matching prediction don't have enough "weight" to deserve a placement then I would propose first to have a discussion of:
    - what is considered to have enough weight to be promoted in a dashboard
    - compatibility assesement
    - arrangement design
and then design a prototype for this.

So, in your opinion, Stan, what would have enough weight to be in a dashboard?
Also others please contribute. :)
smokers

Postby stan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:33 pm

I don't think there's a single feature (statistics or filter) that would provide good results on its own so I could put it into some dashboard.
Also there's no universal lottery strategy that the dashboard could help visualize somehow...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks