Hi all,

Somebody hane any idea about this system

RECURRENCE ANALYSIS AND LOTTERY PREDICTION

Link:

http://zarnia.250free.com/

Thanks
Paulo

Postby Midas » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Forget this website and the contents presented by the author. If you try to reproduce his results they simply do not work. In addition he does not engage in any communications whatsoever despite his friendly outward appearance.

The author "Martin" spent considerable efforts a couple of years ago promoting his ideas on Lottery Post (aka Nemesis) resulting in the lotto site you mentioned. I recommend you look at the various forum threads on the subject for background details before downloading the VRA freeware. On the plus side the website is packed with many excellent chaos related literature and software. It appears the website is updated and is of sufficient standard to allow anybody to get up to speed on the subject. The author spent sometime playing with the freeware software tool called Visual Recurrence Analysis (VRA) software developed by Eugene Kononov. This is a serious piece of software used commercially for chaos time series analysis and prediction.You will find communications between Martin and Eugene which according to Eugene states that it is near impossible to predict the lottery, nevertheless Martin cracked on and says he is successful in his predictions?.

One fundamental flaw which is inherent in Martin's understanding in the application of VRA chaos analysis is that he needs to scale and range his data before running his data through chaos software. Unfortunately, he does not know any of this which makes any of his results as useless, since the strange attractor arising from the raw data tabulation is contorted in the state space. This is why it is hard to believe any of his predictions!.

In the meantime if you do pursue this arena have fun with the chaos. Pointing to such links as a means of self satisfaction is a waste of time, it takes hard work and plenty of effort to get any return from life. If you are serious about winning lotto you can do no better than picking six random numbers, rather than playing with science without study.

Best Regards
Midas

PS: The website has an annoying front end popup which hits you everytime anyone enters the site. The only option is to close the advertisement, and let Martin make his money elsewhere.
Midas

Postby Paulo » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:21 am

Hi Midas,

Thank you replay.

I find in the web e can see another link about prediction system to lottery:

http://plus.maths.org/latestnews/jan-ap ... index.html

What you say about this system?
Paulo

Postby Da80th » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:02 am

hi All,

http://plus.maths.org/issue45/risk/index.html

Read this article "Understanding uncertainty: A league table lottery"

Click on the PLAY button and see some very interesting statistic on actual UK lotto results.

Da80th
Da80th

Postby Picsou » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Hello

i have tested VRA with French loto. No good result.

I work only with expert lotto!
Problem, i have no time to test all possibilities and make simulations.

For me the best way are the filters.
In theorie, with observation and time you could see a lot of repetion sequences, but all the time you must play a lot of tickets (1000 to 10000)

Conclusion: to win jackpot, you must to be "little" rich before ??

cdt
Picsou

Return to Predictions