Hi all; Donald Trump here.

Hi all; Donald Trump here.

Postby Donald Trump » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:36 pm

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.

One of my finanical advisors brought this wonderful program and community to my attention just recently. I figured I would post my thoughts while I await my dinner.

This program is a big deal. It has huge implications to the lotto world as we know it. You should take my word, because I'm a huge individual. I'm the kind of person who builds giant buildings, grand canyons, and one of the largest financial legacies in history.

The lottery is not just a completely random selection of numbers. Everyone claims it to be, but these people are misinformed. They do not understand what I do, or what the people here at Expert Lotto do. All lotteries are much more than this. Once you figure this out, you're already ahead of the rest of the game.

Now, if you're reading this and still thinking "but I thought the lottery really was just a random selection of numbers, left to nothing but circumstancial chance?", you need to stop and reconfirm your sources and what you know about the lottery. I don't have the time to go into the complex mathematical statistics and models, for the series and logaritms alone would take weeks to divulge here.

I suggest you go to your nearest library and take out as many books on statistical chance, mathematics and even entropy, as you possibly can. This will set a basis for what I, Donald Trump, am here explaining. If you are busy like I am, you are welcome to take my word for it. I am Donald Trump, and have many, many volumes and libraries full of all the necessary literature. It is a mathematical and scientific proof.

Now, back to the point at hand, Expert Lotto takes advantage of the fact that chance is certainly not chance. It is a nearly infinite algorithm of numerical sequences, and can be exploited by people who understand it. I have seen this program, Expert Lotto, in action. It is the real deal. Simply put; it is the solution to your lottery conundrum. The answer to your paradox.

I not only say this to you, the reader and potential consumer. I, Donald Trump, guarantee it. If Expert Lotto does not win you the lottery as promised and intended, then I am not Donald Trump.

Sincerely,

Donald J. Trump
Trump Organization
Donald Trump

WoW !!!

Postby maroc » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:43 am

Hi Mr Donald Trump,

Did you post this your self or one of your employees? (I would post my thoughts while I await my dinner)

It's Great to have you among us.

Best regards
maroc

So Called Donald Trump

Postby kdsjeter » Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:40 am

There used to be a guy on "Lottery Post" that went by the handle "Real Genius", maybe some of you remember.

Anyway he would give a short spiel on how he had a great system but when it came time to put up (or shut up) he would never post his prediction for his great system. There have been others too under different guises.

Recently we had what we called the "Troll". I believe the handle was Winner13? Anyhow was Winner13 banned?

Now we have the so called "Donald Trump". If you re-read the message I detect an underlying condescending tone.

My opinion nevertheless.
kdsjeter

hey Donald Trump

Postby jimbo » Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:00 am

do you have a spare lady friend for me?
jimbo

Postby stan » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:38 am

[quote=kdsjeter]
Anyhow was Winner13 banned?
[/quote]

he was
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:50 am

btw, i've locked the forum down for guests, only registered forum users can post now
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:52 am

mr trump seems to be from canada:

IP address: 76.64.100.86
Hostname: bas5-hamilton14-1279288406.dsl.bell.ca
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby maroc » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:36 pm

Hi stan

Do not believe the IP adresse i can post from here and you detct that i'm from some where elese.If you do not believe it i can prove it for you.
maroc

Hi Donald!.

Postby Midas » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:43 pm

Welcome Donald,

Thanks for your contribution.

I hope you continue to elaborate on your postings, we would be delighted to gain a better insight of how your knowlege can be best applied in EL.

Best Regards
Midas
Midas

Elaboration

Postby Donald Trump » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:03 pm

Mr. Trump is currently staying in Hamilton negotiating with Dofasco (a steel company which is contracted as a supplier for his East Coast projects). He posted on his own yesterday, and I am simply here today eliminating any misconceptions for him.

Any condescending tone is just due to the loss of emotion and meaning through internet translation. He genuinely supports this software.
Donald Trump

hey don

Postby jimbo » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:43 am

hey donald
whats up with rosie?
jimbo

Postby Midas » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:12 am

Donald and Representatives,

With all your resources, we do hope you will properly contribute towards expert lotto's further development. After all you are famous for your scientific approach.

The challenge for you is to genuinely prove your claim as Donald Trump, capable in delivering world class solutions not only for stock markets' but also for lottery systems.

Any other billboard advertisement serves no purpose other than to prop up misconcieved hype!.

Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby maroc » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:53 pm

[quote=Donald Trump]
Mr. Trump is currently staying in Hamilton negotiating with Dofasco (a steel company which is contracted as a supplier for his East Coast projects). He posted on his own yesterday, and I am simply here today eliminating any misconceptions for him.

Any condescending tone is just due to the loss of emotion and meaning through internet translation. He genuinely supports this software.
[/quote]

Hi Mr. Trump,

Thank you for your Supports on belhalf of EL.
maroc

Postby sysp34 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:19 pm

[quote=Donald Trump:1193088966]
Now, back to the point at hand, Expert Lotto takes advantage of the fact that chance is certainly not chance. It is a nearly infinite algorithm of numerical sequences, and can be exploited by people who understand it. I have seen this program, Expert Lotto, in action. It is the real deal. Simply put; it is the solution to your lottery conundrum. The answer to your paradox.

[/quote]

Mr Trump

just a "weird" motivation for your organization, because in pick 5/36 i have create some workout in jackpot forum and if we select right pairs for next draw we have "guarantee" moneyback return (if the match 4 of 5 have $150) and if the number match with the workout (from 3 of 5 wheels, all odd and all even) we may catch the JP

The problem is the combos takes +/- 3000 so for your "weird" motivation you can as your organization (let say 3000 members) and each have $1 or $30 so per month 3000x30 = $90000

and if we get the :gun: JACKPOT :gun: the prize can be bought a nice dinner for 3000 members LOL

we just a weird motivation because next draws remain unknown

regards
sysp34
sysp34

good idea

Postby jimbo » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:41 am

hey sysp
thats a good idea for a mr trumpet a man of his popularity and wealth.

hey don give it a shot, your a gambler, look at some of your other blunders, whats a few bucks. to prove a point and see how good EL is.
jimbo

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests