Sad but true

Sad but true

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:47 am

Working with the WN History filter and the 11 estimates it's hard to deal with the fact that when I had 10 out of the 11 column estimates correct I only had 2 sets of match 4 tickets out of 50 tickets and 14 tickets that had 3 number matches, the payout would have been only $34.

It's not easy to deal with 11 increase or decrease guesses and a sum range at the same time. I was wondering if the odds of guessing 11 increases or decreases and having the correct sum ranges at thee same time were better or worse than the actual lottery games odds of hitting the jackpot?

Any thoughts on this? Anybody?
PadawanLotto

Postby Maryland » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:56 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Working with the WN History filter and the 11 estimates it's hard to deal with the fact that when I had 10 out of the 11 column estimates correct I only had 2 sets of match 4 tickets out of 50 tickets and 14 tickets that had 3 number matches, the payout would have been only $34.

It's not easy to deal with 11 increase or decrease guesses and a sum range at the same time. I was wondering if the odds of guessing 11 increases or decreases and having the correct sum ranges at thee same time were better or worse than the actual lottery games odds of hitting the jackpot?

Any thoughts on this? Anybody?
[/quote]

If I had two 4 winners and fourteen 3 winners out of 50 tickets for my 5/39 game, I'd be happier than a pig in poop :-D. That would have been a $35.00 investment for a win of $1010.00. Getting second third or fourth tier prizes I consider skill but getting the jackpot you also need the the filter of luck. Keep plugging at it PadawanLotto.
Maryland

happy for ya

Postby jimbo » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:44 pm

hey, good job. i'd dig thru a pile of dog do do to get some results like that.

here in ny, that would have been worth about $1500 big ones and my credit card would be reading 0

have fun
jim
jimbo

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests