WN History Subscription Services

WN History Subscription Services

Postby Da80th » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:03 am

Hi Stan and Everyone,

I have a unique plan that WILL definetely create many winners who used this service.

WN History Subscription Service:

This plan allow EL users to subscribe to WN History Subscription Service for USA Powerball and Mega Millions lotto game. Each week subscribers will received two sets of WN History for the lotto game mentioned above, the subscriber will make final decision on how to use the WN History set by apply +/-5 or +/-10 to the WN History set depend on his/her budget.

Powerball is played in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Vermont, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Mega Millions is played in California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.

A monthly fee will be charge to cover the cost of maintenance of this service AND for serious EL players only.

Why it will work:

To make this plan works, ExpertLotto Team need to design a WN History Predictor that predict the WN History within +/-40 range for each column. Once all eleven columns are predicted, a built-in algorithm (like wheeling system) that will create a unique set of WN History that are +10 apart from each other. This unique set is to ensure that no duplicate WN History set are given to each subscriber.

Once you received your WN History set you'll need to apply +/-5 to +/-10 to create tickets that fit your budget for that day.

Remember this plan is not designed to predicting the winning numbers, but rather prediction for each column within +/-40 range, then each subscriber will get a set of unique WN History that are +10 apart so that we won't get duplicate set and sharing the Jackpot.

You can try it out with pencil and paper by making estimate +/-40 for each column to see how often you get all 11 columns corrected. Then imaging that a pool of players each get a unique set of WN History that +10 apart so that each subscriber won't get duplicate set. Some one in that pool is holding a WN History set that contained Jackpot ticket!

I know ExpertLotto Team are very busy with other project but remember that this service can be done with automated system so that very limited human resources are needed. And each subscriber will get their WN History set by either email or stored in their account mininum of 48 hours prior to each draw day, this should give enough time for each subscriber to make their final decision on how to use their WN History set.

I am confidence that this WN History subscription service is a way to generate many 2nd and 3rd prize winners, and sooner or later a Jackpot! :finger:

Good lucks,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby stan » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:34 pm

first of all, many thanks for the interesting idea. ;-)

i think that from a technical point of view such a schema is feasible. however there are some issues:

* there's no predictor plugin yet, although i'm working on it
* +/-40 wn history range will produce a LOT of tickets (maybe up to a million?) so even if there are many subscribers to this service many predicted tickets won't get used by anyone
* powerball and mega millions lotteries have a bonus ball which the wn history doesn't cover so it makes the jackpot run more difficult
* each subscriber would have to add their own filters to fit their betting budget so there's again room for errors

anyway, what other expert lotto users think about this - are you interested?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Da80th » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:19 pm

hi Stan,

I have faith in ExpertLotto program and I strongly believe this idea will produce many 2nd and 3rd prize winners, we'll need to refine this idea to find the best strategies that put the WN History filter into use.

If we have the predictor that mainly focus on predicting when each column will go Positive OR Negative, then use +1 to +25 if Positive OR -1 to -25 when Negative... this should reduce the tickets numbers down to managable size.

At the moment I have a working algorithm that predicted mininum of 6 columns corrected within a +/-10 margin of error, and several times correctly predicted 8 to 9 columns within the +/-10 margin of error. Many times the predicted sum (on some column) near 100% accurate (e.g Column 0 = 393, predicted for Column 0 = 394).

Da80th
Da80th

Postby stan » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:25 pm

[quote=Da80th]
At the moment I have a working algorithm that predicted mininum of 6 columns corrected within a +/-10 margin of error, and several times correctly predicted 8 to 9 columns within the +/-10 margin of error. Many times the predicted sum (on some column) near 100% accurate (e.g Column 0 = 393, predicted for Column 0 = 394).
[/quote]

pretty good results, i hope my predictor will at least match them ;-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests