Winning Number History difference chart

Winning Number History difference chart

Postby niceguy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:21 pm

Hi stan. I have been experimenting with a chart that uses the winning number History differences, and find it very useful for predicting whether the 0 to -10 winning number history rows are going to be a + or - difference. To the left hand side of the chart I made increments of 5., with 0 being the centre point. Along the top I numbered each row 0 to -10. When the results of the draw come out I put a dot in the appropriate block representing the difference number for that row. e.g. in the latest draw according to the summary history table, row -2 had difference of +12. I therefore put a dot in row -2 in the block representing +12 etc. When all the dots are joined together you get a chart of the history differences for that draw. By doing this for each draw, you are able to get a good idea of where the numbers are likely to rise or fall next. I incremented the numbers in steps of 5 to make it easier to estimate which block you think the number will rise or fall to next. E.g. if you are using + or - 10 as your difference in the winning number history filter (a difference of 20) twenty is represented by 4 of these blocks etc. I have included an attachment to make this all a bit clearer. This was taken from our latest draw. The differences for the various rows (0 to-10) from the summary history table for this draw are:- +14,-10,+12,+5,-4,-20,+1,-17,+10,+4,+5. I thought this would be a well worthwile addition to have in Expert Lotto, as it makes deciding whether each row will go + or - much easier.Hope you can follow this ok.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
niceguy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:53 pm

Why can't I view the file? Why can't I post or reply in tips and tricks? I own a copy of Expert Lotto Pro!
PadawanLotto

Postby niceguy » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:42 am

Hi Padawanalotto. Not sure why it won't download for you. I see 21 others have downloaded it. Just tried it again myself, & it downloaded fine. I take it you have registered & logged in? .
niceguy

Postby stan » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:49 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Why can't I view the file? Why can't I post or reply in tips and tricks? I own a copy of Expert Lotto Pro!
[/quote]

for some reason you were not added to the members group. perhaps your confirmation email got sent to a wrong address.
i have fixed that already but check your email settings in your profile just in case...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:54 am

[quote=niceguyXXOO]
Hi stan. I have been experimenting with a chart that uses the winning number History differences, and find it very useful for predicting whether the 0 to -10 winning number history rows are going to be a + or - difference. To the left hand side of the chart I made increments of 5., with 0 being the centre point. Along the top I numbered each row 0 to -10. When the results of the draw come out I put a dot in the appropriate block representing the difference number for that row. e.g. in the latest draw according to the summary history table, row -2 had difference of +12. I therefore put a dot in row -2 in the block representing +12 etc. When all the dots are joined together you get a chart of the history differences for that draw. By doing this for each draw, you are able to get a good idea of where the numbers are likely to rise or fall next. I incremented the numbers in steps of 5 to make it easier to estimate which block you think the number will rise or fall to next. E.g. if you are using + or - 10 as your difference in the winning number history filter (a difference of 20) twenty is represented by 4 of these blocks etc. I have included an attachment to make this all a bit clearer. This was taken from our latest draw. The differences for the various rows (0 to-10) from the summary history table for this draw are:- +14,-10,+12,+5,-4,-20,+1,-17,+10,+4,+5. I thought this would be a well worthwile addition to have in Expert Lotto, as it makes deciding whether each row will go + or - much easier.Hope you can follow this ok.
[/quote]

you can get a similar chart in expert lotto as well. just switch to bar chart type in the differences chart window and set the bar width to e.g. 20 or 30. you'll see how the differences are distributed across all history columns.

however i don't see how you would use such a chart for prediction. can you give an example what you would predict from your attached picture pls?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:02 am

Thanks stan, all is working fine now. I received the confirmation e-mail and setup through the link. I feel much better now.
PadawanLotto

Postby niceguy » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:40 pm

Hi Stan. Many thanks for your comments regarding the differences chart. I tried the idea of going to a bar chart ( set at different settings 10 to 20), But found it not as clear to follow as the example I gave you in the attachment. I find it a particularly useful prediction chart if you look back over a few weeks you can see what areas have not had much activity in them & expect very soon (usually next week in our lotto), that they will be hit. For example in the attachment I posted previously you can see that the areas below the "0" mark for rows -2 to -4 don't have much activity in them, as does the area above the "0" in rows -4 to -7. So you would expect next week that these areas would be hit. This is exactly what happened in the latest draw ( tonight). Also, looking through charts that I have manually drawn up for the past few weeks, it seems to be repeatedly the case. Hope you can follow this ok.
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests