Bobes is back

Bobes is back

Postby Bobes » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi all,

As Stan announced (Feb-16th 2011) in Winning Numbers History Strategy I am back to provide you with some idea concerning „how to bet and win“ using EL5 Strategies.
As you can see in version 5 Stan create a very powerful program with many generic filters. Thus I am sure you now have a tool to shift your effort toward the better Wins/Bets ratio.
In addition I am ready to help him with answers to your questions concerning betting strategies. :D

Bobes
Bobes

Re: Bobes is back

Postby Maryland » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Long time no see..........Welcome Back!
Maryland

Postby lottoboy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 am

Bobes wrote:Hi all,

As Stan announced (Feb-16th 2011) in Winning Numbers History Strategy I am back to provide you with some idea concerning „how to bet and win“ using EL5 Strategies.
As you can see in version 5 Stan create a very powerful program with many generic filters. Thus I am sure you now have a tool to shift your effort toward the better Wins/Bets ratio.
In addition I am ready to help him with answers to your questions concerning betting strategies. :D

Bobes

Bobes,
You're bragging!
I do not believe you can come up with any useful or valuable strategies because EL5 does not have any substantial improvements as compared with EL4!
Except to raising the price of EL5. I have written a detailed critique about EL5, will not repeat them here. However, what impressed me most is that STAN's final reply for my critique: EL5 is not for you, please choose other programs. This fully illustrated that EL5 is only a STAN's trap used to defraud customers' money!

Practice is the sole criterion for testing truth.
All members please do not be fooled!

lottoboy
lottoboy

Postby ameriken » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 am

Hello Bobes, I am looking forward to whatever strategies and ideas you have for EL5, and the WNH function in particular. After trying several different methods, I am going back to the WNH because that is where I've had more success. For the first time, I used the function to predict 5/6 on a 6/38 lotto. I've also had a few 4/5's in a 5/32. However, I'm not consistent and would like to reverse that.

Thanks for the good work, and I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
ameriken

Postby stan » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:53 am

lottoboy wrote:lottoboy

long time no see, i almost started missing your posts:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 am

stan wrote:
lottoboy wrote:lottoboy

long time no see, i almost started missing your posts:)

I better not let my Wife see Lottoboy's post, she will ban me from using EL5, to stop me making a fool of myself.
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby ameriken » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm a fairly new EL5 user and had very little experience with EL4. For the past couple of months I've used many of the features on EL5 for finding tickets to play, and the best method yet is the WNH function. I've had some success such as hitting 4/5 on a 5/32 and last week I hit 5/6 on a 6/38. I've mainly been using the 11 history sums, trying to predict an increase or decrease, by how much within +10/-10. Generally I'll get packages from 50 tickets up to 1400, and have to filter down from there.

Over the weekend, I downloaded the development build with pattern matching. So if you don't mind starting at this elementary level for myself and any other new users with some tips on how I can make these predictions more accurate and consistent and how the pattern matching and predictions can be used to enhance our predictions?

I'll also be reading the manual in EL4 to get a little more familiar with the WNH prediction function.

Much appreciated.
ameriken

Postby LottoTrout » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:01 am

welcome back bobes looking forward to any help on el5
LottoTrout

Postby Shaman_Jac » Sat May 02, 2015 6:10 am

Hi Bobes and every-one,

Im a new EL user and don't know much about it but trying to learn. I am trying the 30 days paid trial of the EL before I buy the 1 year subscription.
Could somebody, please help me to download Bobes's original strategies, I and II, so I could try them for starters.
Thanks a lot.

Shaman_Jac
Shaman_Jac

Postby stan » Sun May 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Shaman_Jac wrote:Hi Bobes and every-one,

Im a new EL user and don't know much about it but trying to learn. I am trying the 30 days paid trial of the EL before I buy the 1 year subscription.
Could somebody, please help me to download Bobes's original strategies, I and II, so I could try them for starters.
Thanks a lot.

Shaman_Jac

Part 1 is here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/vie ... 377&p=3071
Part 2 is here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/vie ... 3381#p3381
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerry Liew » Wed May 13, 2015 7:19 pm

i'm not authorise to see it???
Jerry Liew

Postby stan » Sat May 16, 2015 9:03 am

Jerry Liew wrote:i'm not authorise to see it???

That's available to Jackpot group members only. If you have full Expert Lotto registration I can add you to that group as well.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else