Development builds

Development builds

Postby stan » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:16 am

Development build of Expert Lotto 5 is now available for download. Installation instructions are here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/tutorials/devbuilds.htm
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Development builds

Postby niceguy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:21 am

Hi Stan
Just wondering what new features (if any), have been added to the development version to try out, since the release of version 5.
Could you also clarify the difference between "Acknowledged," "Assigned", & "Resolved" with regards to requests made. That is, does "Acknowledged" mean you have accepted the request, does "Assigned" mean you are looking into it, & does "Resolved" mean you are about to implement it, or have already done so etc ?
Many thanks
niceguy

Postby stan » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:43 am

niceguy wrote:Hi Stan
Just wondering what new features (if any), have been added to the development version to try out, since the release of version 5.
Could you also clarify the difference between "Acknowledged," "Assigned", & "Resolved" with regards to requests made. That is, does "Acknowledged" mean you have accepted the request, does "Assigned" mean you are looking into it, & does "Resolved" mean you are about to implement it, or have already done so etc ?
Many thanks

acknowledged means i've read and accepted the issue
assigned means i haven't read the issue yet so i might need some more info from the reporter of that issue
resolved means the issue is already implement or the bug is fixed and is available either in the latest development build or will be available in the next development build to be released soon
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 pm

stan wrote:
Many thanks

acknowledged means i've read and accepted the issue
assigned means i haven't read the issue yet so i might need some more info from the reporter of that issue
resolved means the issue is already implement or the bug is fixed and is available either in the latest development build or will be available in the next development build to be released soon

feedback means i need additional info from the issue reporter. i cannot implement/fix the issue without that info
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi Stan

When viewing the "View Issues" page of the "request issues", is it possible to separate the different catergories into their various headings. i.e. I would like to be able to have all the requests under "assigned" together under one heading, all the "resolved" issues under one heading, all the "acknowledged" requests under one heading etc. I think by having it set out in this way it would be easier to see where we are at with regards to which requests have been included in the development version, & which ones are up for consideration etc. I also thought it might make it a little clearer for yourself in deciding what request to implement next? Many thanks Stan
niceguy

Postby stan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:57 am

When viewing the "View Issues" page of the "request issues", is it possible to separate the different catergories into their various headings. i.e. I would like to be able to have all the requests under "assigned" together under one heading, all the "resolved" issues under one heading, all the "acknowledged" requests under one heading etc. I think by having it set out in this way it would be easier to see where we are at with regards to which requests have been included in the development version, & which ones are up for consideration etc. I also thought it might make it a little clearer for yourself in deciding what request to implement next? Many thanks Stan

- go to issue tracker
- click 'view issues'
- click 'status' at the top left corner
- combo box will appear - select the desired status you wish to see
- click 'apply filter'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:19 am

hi Stan

Thanks for that. Problem solved! :D
niceguy

Postby jimbob » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:54 am

Stan, Where is the development build posted for download. Thanks, Jimbob nixpa@aol.com
jimbob

Postby teoman » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 am

jimbob wrote:Stan, Where is the development build posted for download. Thanks, Jimbob nixpa@aol.com

Download 'ZIP archive' from here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/tutorials/devbuilds.htm
teoman

Postby theborg » Sun May 15, 2016 9:26 am

Hi stan .. im new to the forum but would like to know if u or someone else can build a programme in reduce that can fit my needs ... quite happy to pay if neccessary. So far have not been able to find a filter or way.. to answer what i need ...please reply...

The borg
theborg

Postby stan » Sun May 15, 2016 12:24 pm

theborg wrote:Hi stan .. im new to the forum but would like to know if u or someone else can build a programme in reduce that can fit my needs ... quite happy to pay if neccessary. So far have not been able to find a filter or way.. to answer what i need ...please reply...

The borg

Yes, I can create a custom plugin for you. The development costs depend on what kind of feature you're looking for...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby theborg » Mon May 16, 2016 2:16 am

Ok do you have an Email address so I can send u a rundown on what I'm looking for...

Cheers theborg
theborg

Postby stan » Fri May 20, 2016 6:53 pm

theborg wrote:Ok do you have an Email address so I can send u a rundown on what I'm looking for...

Cheers theborg

info at expertlotto dot com
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Development versions