Match Digits Per Position 10 latest daws

Match Digits Per Position 10 latest daws

Postby exoterikos » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:57 pm

Screenshot 2023-06-09 141055.png

In section Tools-> Lottery-> To Ticket Index Positions.... i can
match digits using Repeating mumbers filter. It works fine.

In main lottery there 5 numbers which are 10 digits .Curently there is no filter counting or matching all digits at once , using past draws . Is this posible with any other way?

In main lottery im using Repeating Digits or Match wining digits .
Im using these filters splitting total digits to first an last digits
Βut even in this way ,never returns correct result. Screenshot contains correct numbers and describes everything im saying.

Im giving wrong results of 2 filters that I used.
Repeating Digits : first digits 5, last digits 5
Match Winning Digits : first digits 2, last digits 0

Correct results are : first digits 4, last digits 1

Any thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exoterikos

Re: Match Digits Per Position 10 latest daws

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:48 am

exoterikos wrote:Curently there is no filter counting or matching all digits at once , using past draws . Is this posible with any other way?

Some counting or matching of all ten digits might be possible with the custom analyzer and complex filter(s).

For instance. Using the complex filter, you can create a specific hierarchy to analyze some combinations of First Digits/Last Digits(etc.).

Filter example.
Complex Filter.jpg

In the complex filter image above, if you 'Back-test' the top filter group "Filter Group 1", it will accept tickets that match 4 first digit positions and 1 last digit position from 10 past draws. To analyze complex filter groups for occurrences, you can select a group and Copy it. Then in a custom analyzer, click in the 'Design' window and Paste(Ctrl + V). Let me know if you need more info.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tdnl46w

Re: Match Digits Per Position 10 latest daws

Postby exoterikos » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:51 pm

tdnl46w your solution seems very good. I will test it with examples to make sure it is as good as it looks. Although I'm sure that the more you dig into this software, many new questions are constantly being created. For now, thank you very much.
exoterikos

Return to Tips + Tricks