New Automatic Occurrences Filter Builder

New Automatic Occurrences Filter Builder

Postby andthen » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:10 am

Today Stan has released a new update that allows the user to build complex filters based on the occurrences percentages within a full wheel or any package of tickets, of any of the statistics available in EL.

You might use it in the following way:
Select all the basic statistics and then set an occurrence percentage (OP) of >1% and a full wheel. It will reject any stats that have an OP of <1%.

However, this function's best uses come when you work with the Winning Number History filters. Pick say Number Differences Sum and select OP >.5% and it will automatically scan all the levels that you have set for WNH and produce all the NDS that fall in that perameter. Most likely 0-1or more levels will fail so you set your complex filter min max accordingly.

Such filter construction ONLY works from one draw to the next using WNH and back testing any filters you make will be irrelevant as the statistics only apply to the draw in hand and must be re-made for each draw.

Best results are likely to found with filters that are applied to levels for eg Number Differences, NUmber Differences Sums, Neg and Pos DIfferences, Sums etc. Vertical and H/C Vertical Segment are also good candidates.

You could pick all the stats you like, set your desired OP and run them overnight. You will have one GIGANTIC mega filter at the end and you can then run a package through that, as a rule allowing some to fail. The OPS and the failure rate will be entirely individual lottery dependent.

No detailed understanding of WNH is needed for this, only patience to take the time to find out which OPs are best for your lottery.

Happy Hunting!
andthen

Re: New Automatic Occurrences Filter Builder

Postby stan » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:37 am

Please note that there's a bug in the release version of Expert Lotto which prevents the new filter builder from being used there. Later on today I'll upload a new app update to fix that.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Ralphj » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Stan;
I cannot find this filter in the dev version or the normal version. I downloaded the latest updates from the site that appeared.
Ralph
Ralphj

Postby stan » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Ralphj wrote:Stan;
I cannot find this filter in the dev version or the normal version. I downloaded the latest updates from the site that appeared.
Ralph

You need to install Automation plugin, see here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1647
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby winsumloosesum » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:34 am

Is it possible to create a short video Stan on how to use this?

Thanks
winsumloosesum

Postby stan » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:07 am

winsumloosesum wrote:Is it possible to create a short video Stan on how to use this?

Thanks

Well, there isn't much to show. The idea is to save you a lot of manual work when filtering from statistical tables:

1. Calculate all possible stats.
2. Sort stats table by the Occurrence column
3. Select rows with the lowest Occurrence percentage values
4. Click 'Filter' button in table's toolbar to remove such tickets from the Package.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for ALL statistical tables.

With the new filter builder you can create a complex filter that does all the filtering steps above for you in a single click. And you can relax the filter condition by specifying how many Occurrence filters should (not) pass.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:48 am

Hello To All,

Really need good example step by step to use, this new Automation Build Filter with 6/49 (Demo Lottery) and showing out put results. To understand how to use and obtain maximum benefit of this helpful tool

Please help

Thanks And Regards
Moti
motiram

Postby tintan » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:39 am

Hi Stan,
Like Ralph I cannot find or download this New Automatic Occurrences Filter Builder. I have checked my plugins and Automation Tools. Could you check please?
Thanks a lot.
tintan
tintan

Postby stan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:13 pm

tintan wrote:Hi Stan,
Like Ralph I cannot find or download this New Automatic Occurrences Filter Builder. I have checked my plugins and Automation Tools. Could you check please?
Thanks a lot.
tintan

If you have Automation plugin installed then just click menu Automation - Build Filters - Occurrence.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:16 pm

motiram wrote:Hello To All,

Really need good example step by step to use, this new Automation Build Filter with 6/49 (Demo Lottery) and showing out put results. To understand how to use and obtain maximum benefit of this helpful tool

Please help

Thanks And Regards
Moti

The Occurrence filter builder automates the following steps for you:
- insert some tickets into the Package, e.g. full wheel
- analyze the Package tickets
- display the analyzer table you're interested in
- sort the table by Occurrence column
- select e.g. 10 most/least frequent rows
- press Ctrl+C
- switch to complex filter window
- press Ctrl+V to create a new Occurrence filter