Find Latest PATTERN Interval Of History - & + Differences

Find Latest PATTERN Interval Of History - & + Differences

Postby motiram » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:27 am

Hello Stan,

The key feature of the Expert Lotto Is a find small set of number, which contains the Jackpot ticket by using Winning Number History Negative And Positive Differences.
If all 0 to 11 Level are guessed correctly and applied the range Min – 10 and Max + 10
Defiantly there is a jackpot ticket. And also it is true if we can narrow (I mean if we can precise more the range - & +) we can get small set of number by using only 4, 5 or with 6 Level also instead of 11.

Here my attempt is to explain how can we find
First the sequence of - & + differences first and
Then second step will be estimate carefully and try to find the correct range.

I have attached the file Find Latest Pattern Interval Of History - & + DifferencesWill explain my view, in this Latest Pattern Interval is calculated with 5 Levels. Which make 32 Patterns. Could be formed pattern with 2 to 11 Levels as shown below.

Total Pattern for 2 level will = 4
Total Pattern for 3 level will = 8
Total Pattern for 4 level will = 16
Total Pattern for 5 level will = 32
Total Pattern for 6 level will = 64
Total Pattern for 7 level will = 128
Total Pattern for 8 level will = 256
Total Pattern for 9 level will = 512
Total Pattern for 10 level will = 1024
Total Pattern for 11 level will = 2048

Do you think my idea is useful?

Thanks and Regards,
Moti

Really I prepared file with 11 Level but size was 2.0 MB when I upload I get message the file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB. So I had to modify it with 5 Level only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Re: Find Latest PATTERN Interval Of History - & + Difference

Postby stan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm not sure it's a good idea. When you filter according to such patterns you are basically guessing the direction of 11 charts (increase/decrease). If you make a single mistake the Jackpot is gone. On the other hand if you filter with WN History ranges you have some room for errors. For example diff range -10 to +10 means the chart can increase and also decrease in the next draw.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank you Stan for your replay.

Yes you are right On the other hand if we filter with WN History ranges we have some room for errors.

But mostly any winning number analysis filter Occurrences % is approximately same as the % of package Occurrences. See the example below of arithmetic complex filter. (My example based on Demo Lottery) Look at the % of Arithmetic Complexity value 8 in packages and winning are almost same. What does it mean if we would have selected Value 8 for all draw we would have got chance 306 times but as we move between deferent ranges we reduced our chance of jackpot.

Code: Select all
Arithmetic Complexity Winning & Package File is Attached

There is no other Filter none then Sums History which can reduced the package with small set of number that contain jackpot ticket if all 11-levels are correct guessed, and also if applied correct ranges for that.

First question occurs these (– and +) how much way can be formed
Answer is 2048 ways.
Second question how many combinations can be made in each pattern
Answer doesn’t know.
Third question how many which pattern is having Latest delay
Answer doesn’t know.
Forth question which pattern can be repeat according to occurrences % of the package combination.
Answer doesn’t know.

Here I have attached the (file named Find Latest Pattern Interval Of History - & + Differences-1) show all pattern could be formed with 11 levels and latest interval of each pattern and also occurrences of each patterns. And shows, which are not come up till today

For example estimating pattern - & + differences I come up with 0 to 10 level ranges like this (-/+/-/+/-/+/-/+/+/+/+) numerical pattern will be (0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-1-1-1)
If I go to list and compare the pattern which is in row 689 show the latest interval is 2 and according the occurrence Average interval Will Be 320 make me think my guesses are wrong.

I think this way will help to choose the hot pattern.
First we know which is hot
Second if we know how many combinations occurrences in package with this selected hot pattern.

Do you think I have explanation my reflection in a better way.

Thanks and Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby nikkil » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:47 pm

This looks feasible. Would be nice to run some tests and see the numbers first.
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
nikkil

Postby stan » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm

I understand what you're aiming at but my point is still valid - if decide to filter based on the stats you propose you are very likely to lose the Jackpot combination.

But feel free to enter a new feature request for it in Mantis...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 am

Hello Stan, thank you for granting my request, but I could not ignore your viewpoint also. I found in the 25% of times result is as shown (-2, -3, +9, -19, +7, -1, -42, +6, +3, 0, +7) where instead of 2 we have 3 choice (- / + and 0) and with three choice & 11 Levels there will be 177.147 Patterns. Or either we look for only 2 choices, which will make 2048 patterns.

I am also bit confused so for I do not want to make you work till arguments has no weight. I am working on it when I will find sold influence I will enter request in mantis.

Thank you for your support and help.

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby motiram » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Hello Stan, I think that 0 is the part of + differences and if in History Summary this must be treated as + 0 not only 0 then summary result will be as shown in attached file

And one thing more if it could be possible to have Odd : Even (sums) report in separate column I think this will help to analyse data in excel dynamic table.

Also I need help how to upload screen shot instead summating file every time.

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby stan » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 pm

motiram wrote:Hello Stan, I think that 0 is the part of + differences and if in History Summary this must be treated as + 0 not only 0 then summary result will be as shown in attached file

0 is not a positive number, why not show negative/positive differences this way?

And one thing more if it could be possible to have Odd : Even (sums) report in separate column I think this will help to analyse data in excel dynamic table.

Well, it is possible but this kind of value format is consistent with other ratio values, e.g. odd/even, high/low etc...

Also I need help how to upload screen shot instead summating file every time.

Take a screen shot, save it to a file (e.g. using Windows Paint app) then attach it as a file.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:55 am

Hello Stan,

Stan wrote:
0 is not a positive number; why not show negative/positive differences this way?

For detail explanations please take a look Attached file History differences.

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby motiram » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 am

Hello Stan,

Other Reason is, if the Valve “0” to be considered as positive, this will help to reduced the – and + patterns, to build the (Filter Find Latest Pattern Interval Of History - & + Differences)

For example if choice is between two (- & +) then for 0 to 10 (11 levels) will have only 2048 patterns. And if choice is among three (0, - & +) then total patterns will be 177147.

I have excel file with all possible patterns could be made with 2 or 3 choice, but could not attached because the file size is 28 MB, if you suggest where to send I can send you.

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby stan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:20 pm

You're correct that the current filter implementation does not allow to filter desired count of positive differences. Such filtered tickets may also include differences with value of 0.
I will change the stats and the filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Stan thanks, I will look forward that what changes you will make in the stats and the filter, once you have done changes, after that I will see how the filter treats, to make changes for my request.

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby stan » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:04 am

stan wrote:You're correct that the current filter implementation does not allow to filter desired count of positive differences. Such filtered tickets may also include differences with value of 0.
I will change the stats and the filter.

I've changed the stats in today's release build update.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Stan wrote:
I've changed the stats in today's release build update.

Stan thank you very much for the update, now in the winning numbers properties value zero (0) is counted as Positive differences, and it is working perfectly.

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

I tried to update and it says that EL is up to date and the negative/positive differences still show 10 in the properties.
PadawanLotto

Next

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests