Hidden private Jackpot forum

Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 am

there is a special hidden section in this discussion board called Jackpot. it is available to registered expert lotto users only. its main purpose is to post ideas and strategies you do not want to share with other visitors to this board.

if you want to access that section and have full expert lotto license, send me private message through this forum and i'll grant you access (for free)
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby liviu » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi Stan,
I apologize but need to ask you more details because this section it's so hidden...I do not found it..if I use function search, do not function because to many words "jackpot".
Please, have consideration about my question and let me know more specific where can I find this section.

Tx and regards,
Liviu
liviu
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 am

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:04 pm

liviu wrote:Hi Stan,
I apologize but need to ask you more details because this section it's so hidden...I do not found it..

that's because it's hidden by default:)

i've just granted you access to that section so you should see it from now on
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby liviu » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:09 am

Now It's ok!
Tx and regards,
Liviu
liviu
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 am

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby clothdog » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm

hello Stan,
I too could not find hidden jackpot.
Thanks,
clothdog
clothdog
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 am

clothdog wrote:I too could not find hidden jackpot.

that's because it's hidden by default. if you have expert lotto registration key, i'll grant you access and you'll see the jackpot section then.
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stevenb876 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi Stan:

If you could please grant me access I'd appreciate it very much. I have learned a lot about lottery related statistics from other sources and I'm able to make better use of Expert Lotto as a result. The more information that I can use to hit the proverbial jackpot...the better.

I can offer you my licensing information but you should have a record of my registration under my e-mail address: stevenb876@aol.com. If you need more information than this to verify my registration please let me know, thanks.
stevenb876
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 pm

stevenb876 wrote:Hi Stan:

If you could please grant me access I'd appreciate it very much. I have learned a lot about lottery related statistics from other sources and I'm able to make better use of Expert Lotto as a result. The more information that I can use to hit the proverbial jackpot...the better.

I can offer you my licensing information but you should have a record of my registration under my e-mail address: stevenb876@aol.com. If you need more information than this to verify my registration please let me know, thanks.

access granted
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby Funnychick » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:56 am

Hi Stan

I would like access to special forum please

Thanks
Funnychick
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:03 am

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Funnychick wrote:I would like access to special forum please

access granted
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby sperla » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 pm

Buna ziua,As dori sa am si eu acces la jackpot privat
User avatar
sperla
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stan » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:12 pm

sperla wrote:Buna ziua,As dori sa am si eu acces la jackpot privat

which email address did you use to register expert lotto? i couldn't find you in our customer records...
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby djdez » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Stan

Could you also grant me access.
djdez
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:06 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby sperla » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:44 pm

in legatura cu acceptarea la jackpot privat adresa de e-mail valida pentru expert lotto5(licenta 1 an) este: liviu_rusu@isj.sv.edu.ro
User avatar
sperla
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Re: Hidden private Jackpot forum

Postby stan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 am

sperla wrote:in legatura cu acceptarea la jackpot privat adresa de e-mail valida pentru expert lotto5(licenta 1 an) este: liviu_rusu@isj.sv.edu.ro


access granted
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Next

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron