Expert Lotto 5.5 released

Expert Lotto 5.5 released

Postby stan » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:31 am

Expert Lotto version 5.5 has just been released. Click here for the list of new features.

Click menu Help - Check for updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Expert Lotto 5.5 released

Postby motiram » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello Stan,

All the new 7 final features which has been your efforts to make the application better and more upgraded, which gives more opportunity to improve the chance of winning every time.

I wish Good luck to all for winning a jackpot with these new efforts from your side.

Thanks and Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby phoenixrhino2 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Stan,

First and foremost, thank you for the new version and the continued support you provide to Serious Lotto Community :P

I am utilizing the "Bonus as Main" feature and appreciate the addition of charting in the new release 5.5, however I have noticed that it will not support a few "very Important" filters that I utilize..always..

Basic Filter
Odd/Even (Only goes to the sixth digit 6.0/0.6)
Low/High (Only Goes to the sixth digit 6.0/0.6)

Positional Filters
Odd/Even (supports up to the sixth position)
Low/High (supports up to the sixth position)
Segment Combination History (supports up to the sixth position)

Thanks
Terry
phoenixrhino2

Postby stan » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 am

phoenixrhino2 wrote:I am utilizing the "Bonus as Main" feature and appreciate the addition of charting in the new release 5.5, however I have noticed that it will not support a few "very Important" filters that I utilize..always..

Basic Filter
Odd/Even (Only goes to the sixth digit 6.0/0.6)
Low/High (Only Goes to the sixth digit 6.0/0.6)

Do you mean you can't move chart ranges higher than '6' in odd/even charts in a 6/xx lottery? But why would you need that? There will never be a higher value than six in that chart...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby phoenixrhino2 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:35 am

Do you mean you can't move chart ranges higher than '6' in odd/even charts in a 6/xx lottery? But why would you need that? There will never be a higher value than six in that chart...

NO, the charting is working correctly. I was trying to utilize the Odd/Even - Low/High filter like it was a 7/xx lottery by including the "bonus Number" as a regular number, but It looks like that will not work :shock: It worked out correctly in my head and at the time I wrote the previous post. I even created a 7 number test lottery to give it a whirl, and applying the filters with a history of 25 drawing, but soon realized my dilemma... "How do I get my filtered package to apply back into my 6/xx lottery" :cry:
phoenixrhino2

Postby stan » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:54 am

phoenixrhino2 wrote:

NO, the charting is working correctly. I was trying to utilize the Odd/Even - Low/High filter like it was a 7/xx lottery by including the "bonus Number" as a regular number, but It looks like that will not work :shock: It worked out correctly in my head and at the time I wrote the previous post. I even created a 7 number test lottery to give it a whirl, and applying the filters with a history of 25 drawing, but soon realized my dilemma... "How do I get my filtered package to apply back into my 6/xx lottery" :cry:

Yes, it is a problem.
But you can analyze the Package and then pick 10-15 most frequent numbers and use them in your 6/xx lottery.
(or most frequent pairs/triplets...)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 pm

Stan,
I upgraded to EL 5.5 when it became available and it worked without any problem.

But 2 days ago I updated jre to version 7 _25 and since that I cannot open my EL 5.5 application. When I click on the desktop shortcut or on the expertlotto.exe inside EL folder I get an error message: "JVM creation failed". I have no such problem with the Development Version; it works normally.

I reinstalled Java, but the problem still exists. I have difficulty finding a solution for it. What can I do about it?

I use Windows 7 64-bit version, and I installed on my computer both 32-bit and 64-bit Java. Two versions of Java on one computer always worked OK.
Jerzy

Postby stan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Jerzy wrote:Stan,
I upgraded to EL 5.5 when it became available and it worked without any problem.

But 2 days ago I updated jre to version 7 _25 and since that I cannot open my EL 5.5 application. When I click on the desktop shortcut or on the expertlotto.exe inside EL folder I get an error message: "JVM creation failed". I have no such problem with the Development Version; it works normally.

I reinstalled Java, but the problem still exists. I have difficulty finding a solution for it. What can I do about it?

I use Windows 7 64-bit version, and I installed on my computer both 32-bit and 64-bit Java. Two versions of Java on one computer always worked OK.

You can try reinstalling Expert Lotto.
Or run the application from command-line window and email me all the error messages printed into command-line window. Then I should be able to see what's wrong and advise how to fix it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby juliost » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm

HI Stan
Please, I need to update three lotteries here in Brazil with ExpertLotto directly by the program they are: Megasena, Quina and Lotofácil.

The operator of lotteries in Brazil is CEF (CEF)

And this link: www. caixa.gov.br
http://www1.caixa.gov.br/loterias/loter ... wnload.asp
http://www1.caixa.gov.br/loterias/loter ... ultado.asp
http://www1.caixa.gov.br/loterias/loter ... ultado.asp

From what I read on the forum, several Brazilians who have acquired licenses
ExpertLotto.
With the latest update of the program, read an implementation program that
caught my attention.
I expect a response from you!!

thank you
Julio St
juliost

Postby stan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 pm

juliost wrote:HI Stan
Please, I need to update three lotteries here in Brazil with ExpertLotto directly by the program they are: Megasena, Quina and Lotofácil.

There already is online update for Lotofacil.
I'll add support for Megasena and Quina as well.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby juliost » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:51 am

stan wrote:

Hello Stan, I am awaiting support Megasena and Quina!!!

Thank you

Julio St
juliost

Postby stan » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:40 pm

juliost wrote:
stan wrote:

Hello Stan, I am awaiting support Megasena and Quina!!!

It's available in today's application update.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby juliost » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi Stan,

thank you

Julio St
juliost

Postby juliost » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi Stan
Stan watching videos and reading PDF, I have some doubts.
I will ask some questions?

Quina the lottery 5/80, Main menu> Right click> package> insert> full wheel, what would be the range?
The analyzer ticket window will open.
statical properties filter
at least to in each ticket.
Using you mouse, click the zero and holding down your right mouse button drag your mouse so that you select all occurrences 0, 1 and 2.There are 13 full number.
What parameter adopt? would be 1 and 2?

These questions also apply to Megasena lotto 6/60.

In the corner 5/80 can jagar also with 6 and 7 numbers.
In Megasena can play with 7, 8, 9 and 10 numbers, the price of the bet goes up.

You could add these filters Megasena pair of numerical sequence: Fibonacci, Numbers Triangular and Quadrant 4X4.

Let's see if we can calibrate his program for these lotteries.

That your program is very good, yesterday I was interacting with him.

Stan you must be a very busy person!!

I appreciate your attention

Thank you!!

Julio St
juliost

Postby stan » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:21 pm

juliost wrote:Hi Stan
Stan watching videos and reading PDF, I have some doubts.
I will ask some questions?

Quina the lottery 5/80, Main menu> Right click> package> insert> full wheel, what would be the range?

All possible combinations.

The analyzer ticket window will open.
statical properties filter
at least to in each ticket.
Using you mouse, click the zero and holding down your right mouse button drag your mouse so that you select all occurrences 0, 1 and 2.There are 13 full number.
What parameter adopt? would be 1 and 2?

It depends how many such numbers to appear in a single ticket...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to News + Announcements